What Are the Components of a Solar Panel System?
Solar panels are works of art and science. They are meticulously crafted and carefully transported. Though the panels and components are complex in design and build, installing the system is a bit easier. As you can see in the pictures below, installation of solar panels consists of properly installing a few complex parts that will work as a unit.
Solar Panel: Panels consists of many photovoltaic cells that work to convert sunlight into energy. The more of these cells that are on a panel, the more sunlight they are able to convert.
Inverter: There are two types of inverters, microinverters and string inverters. String inverters are more common and least expensive. Microinverters are costlier but more effective. Speak with your contractor to learn what option will work best for your situation. In most cases, a string inverter will be all that you need.
Mounts: Mounts are used to secure your solar panels onto your roof.
Batteries: If you wish to store energy, then batteries will be necessary. The larger the battery, the more energy you can store for night use or for times that there is heavy cloud cover.
There are other parts, but these are the most important and visible. If you are curious about the inner workings of solar panels, feel free to browse our site or give us a call to speak with one of our representatives.
How We Can Help
Pacific Green Homes is not just another construction company. We are professional construction service providers. We are elite home improvement industry experts, collectively serving Los Angeles and the surrounding areas. It is during this time that we have established ourselves as a trusted leader in the home improvement, bringing together a vast collection of expertise and experience. We have also developed a network of trusted vendors, all of whom know our high standards and are capable to provide the quality we demand.
OUR SOLAR INSTALLATION PROJECTS
- Solar Installation in La Mirada – Orange County
- Solar Panel Installations in La Mirada – Orange County
- Solar Installation in Tenneyson Dr, Aguora Hills
- Solar Installation in San Bernardino
- Solar Installation in Whittier
- Solar Installation in Lancaster
- Solar Installation on Dumaine Ave, Thousand Oaks
- Solar Installation in Buena Park
- Solar Project in Irvine
- New Roof with Solar Panels in Ontario
- Solar Panel Installation in Los Angeles
- Solar Panel Costs
- LADWP Solar Requirements
- Average LADWP Bill
- LADWP Solar Incentive Program
- How Many Solar Panels Do You Need?
- Renewable Energy Los Angeles
- How Net Metering Works With Solar Panel Installations in Los Angeles
- Residential Solar Panels
- Commercial Solar Panels Los Angeles
- Solar Panel Repair and Maintenance
- Solar Companies